Ivy Beaded Necklace Zoom Class - May 29th & 30th
During this class, presented by Mathew from Bead Spider, you will create your very own ‘Ivy necklace.’ This intermediate level workshop will teach you to create 4 beautiful beaded elements by fusing multiple stitches simultaneously including; Helix stitch, St. Petersburg stitch, Right Angle Weave and Fringing.
The tassel section features stunning beaded feather and leaf charms, adorned with a selection of unique crystals and all draped from a beaded focal drop and gorgeous double helix beaded chain. The entire process will be taught in full by Mathew over two days.
Those who sign up to the class will also receive the full instructional booklet explaining each step of the way for all four components as well as necklace assembly. Every step is thoroughly explained with both text and highly detailed diagrams. There will also be an exclusive class replay video to watch afterwards!
Sign Up To The Class
Save Time & Purchase The Kit
Kits are only available with the purchase of a zoom class ticket. Please select your class session before choosing your desired colourway. You are welcome to purchase multiple kits.
Instructions will be emailed as a printable PDF a week prior to the class
Choose Your Own Materials
- Preciosa Size 10/0 Seed Beads - 2 colours
- Toho Size 15/0 Seed Beads - 1 colour
- Aurora Size 11/0 Micro Crystals - 1 colour
- 2mm Crystal Bicones - 2 colours
- 3mm Firepolished Czech Glass Beads - 1 colour
- 14mm Round Shell Pearl - 1 bead
- 12mm Crystal Coin - 1 bead
- Facetted Crystal Ovals - 2 beads
- SpiderLon Beading Thread & Size 11 Beading Needle - 10m