FULL DETAILS BELOW
Join up to the Bead Spider Beaded Faberge Egg Afternoon Classes! With 6 hours of total tuition thats less than £4.20 per hour!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Huichol patterned flat ribbon technique
- Patterned Tubular Peyote
- Patterned 2 Drop Tubular Peyote
- How to reduce tubular peyote
- how to transition from two drop peyote to regular tubular peyote
- how to seamlessly transition from Huichol stitch to peyote
- How to create a perfectly fitted pattern for other sizes of eggs
- Many tips and tricks to get that perfect finish
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CLASS PRICE
- 6 hours of personalised and entertaining tuition (2 parts over 2 days - 3 hours per session)
- Full written instructions with comprehensive diagrams for every step of the way
- Bonus decorative patterns for the central Huichol stitch ribbon
- Access to recordings of both the Saturday and Sunday sessions
Get ready for some Easter fun with our NEW Zoom class. This egg-celent tutorial will be our first ever Zoom class and will be teaching you how to make a super cute 6cm Beaded Faberge Egg!
Mathew will be teaching a two part class over Saturday 27th March (part 1) and Sunday 28th March (part 2). The morning sessions will be from 10am to 1pm with the afternoon sessions will take place from 10am till 1pm UK time.
Order your kit and sign up to the class as soon as possible to make sure you get your kit in time and avoid disappointment! PLUS get FREE bonus patterns for the central design and free written instructions on top of the class!
- 6cm x 4cm Decorative Egg (Wood, polystyrene or glass)
- Preciosa 10/0 Seed Beads - Primary Colour
- Preciosa 10/0 Seed Beads - Decorative Colours x2
- Beading Thread
- Beading Needle